问题4:
in themoment of decision fear wins more often than not. Why is that?
为什么在做决定的时候,恐惧总是赢的那方。
回答:
You have been taught to live in fear.因为别人教你要活在恐惧中。
You have been told about the survival of the fittestand the victory of the strongest and the success of the cleverest. 别人告诉你适者生存,强者获胜,最聪明的人才能成功。
Precious little is said about the glory of the mostloving. 极少有人教你做一个最有爱的人也是值得骄傲的。
And so you strive to be the fittest, the strongest, thecleverest—in one way or another— 所以你努力地,以这样或那样的方式成为那个最适应环境的,最强的,最聪明的人
and if you see yourself as something less than this inany situation, you fear loss, 如果任何情况下你发现自己不是所谓“最好的”,你就会害怕失败,
for you have been told that to be less is to lose. 因为别人告诉你,不是最好的,就是失败的。
And so of course you choose the action fear sponsors所以,你毫无悬念地选择了恐惧引发的行为,
for that is what you have been taught因为你就是这样被教育的
Yet I teach you this: when you choose the action lovesponsors然而我要告诉你:如果你选择爱引发的行为,
then will you do more than survive那么你将不仅能生存,
then will you do more than win那么你将不仅能获胜,
then will you do more than succeed那么你将不仅能成功.
Then will you experience the full glory of Who YouReally Are, and who you can be. 你还能成为真正的自己,最好的自己,你将体验到完满的荣耀。
听友415438265
我居然听哭了
丹的英语 回复 @听友415438265:
不好意思太忙了,以后有时间继续录,欢迎关注抖音红书,也会做视频。