超美味的帕夫洛娃蛋糕,每一口都是满满的幸福

2023-07-07 19:06:1204:43 5675
声音简介

I make the pavlovas pillowy base in advance.
我要提前做好帕夫洛娃蛋糕(鲜奶油蛋白甜霜蛋糕)胚。
To do this, I start by whisking egg whites.
要做帕夫洛夫蛋糕胚,我首先要搅拌蛋清。
What I'm waiting for is the stage at which they form satiny peaks, then I patiently beat in my caster sugar one spoon at a time.
现在等待的是将蛋清搅拌成如绸缎般丝滑的雪峰阶段,然后我耐心地把砂糖一勺一勺地打进去。
Patience is not one of my outstanding qualities, but it's necessary here.
耐心不算我的一项优秀品质,但在这里必须具备。
I derive great satisfaction from watching the meringue slowly become glossier.
看着蛋白霜慢慢变得光滑,我感到非常满意。
Once the mixture is stiff and shiny, I turn meringue into pavlova base-to-be with the addition of two ingredients.
一旦蛋清和砂糖混合物打发至浓稠且有光泽的时候,我就需要添加两种成分把蛋白霜变成帕夫洛娃蛋糕胚。
First, corn flour.
首先加的是玉米粉。
Usually this is combined with vinegar in a pav, but this being a lemon pavlova, I'm using lemon juice.
通常帕夫洛娃蛋糕加的是白醋,但这是一个柠檬口味的帕夫洛娃,所以我用的是柠檬汁。
As well as the finely grated zest, which is where all the flavour resides.
再加一些细碎的柠檬皮,所有的香味都来源于此。
Then it's a case of just folding everything gently together.
然后就是把所有东西轻轻地叠在一起。
Now, a little culinary crafting.
现在需要来点烹饪技巧。
I dab the four corners of a sheet of grease-proof paper with the mixture I have left on the whisk which will act as a glue to stop the sheet slipping on the baking tray.
我在一张防油纸的四个角上涂上搅拌器中留下的蛋清和砂糖混合物,这样可以起到胶水的作用,防止纸张在烤盘上滑动。
I adore how the snowy marshmallow spills onto the sheet, in all it's Alpine glory.
我喜欢把雪白的蛋白霜倒在防油纸上,如同阿尔卑斯山顶的荣耀。
I'm aiming for a regular circular shape or as regular as I can get it which means a lot of flattening and smoothing but I find this rather restful.
我的目标是做一个规则的圆形或尽可能规则的形状,这就需要大量抹平、弄光的工作,这是一个平心静气的过程。
It'll take about an hour to cook and then it can be left to cool in the switched off oven.
烘烤大约需要一个小时,然后可以让它在关闭的烤箱中自然冷却。
I'll wait until just before my friends arrive tomorrow before piling it up into a pavlova proper.
我要等到明天我的朋友们来之前,再把它堆积成一个帕夫洛娃蛋糕。
The pavlova base is cooled.
帕夫洛娃蛋糕胚冷却了。
It's been cooled for a while and resting, cracks will appear, don't worry.
它已经冷却并放置了一段时间,就会出现裂缝,别担心。
This happens, and besides, as ever, I flip it over.
会发生这种情况,而且,和以往一样,我把它翻过来。
I always do this because I love the way the tender part of the pavlova base, like a marshmallow hits the smoothness of the cream.
我一直都这么做,因为我喜欢帕夫洛娃蛋糕胚软嫩的部分,比如蛋白霜碰上奶油的光滑。
But actually, I am departing from tradition here because what goes on next is not cream but lemon curd.
但实际上,我在这里又与传统做法不同,因为接下来我要用到的不是奶油而是柠檬凝乳。
I'm happy to use lemon curd from a jar, providing it's good and zingy, and if not, you can always add some lemon zest and lemon juice.
我很乐意用罐子里的柠檬凝乳,因为它很好、很美味,如果它不够美味,你可以添加一些柠檬皮和柠檬汁。
Don't be alarmed if some of it drips, down the side of the meringue base, I rather love that.
如果有一些滴落在蛋糕胚的一边,不要惊慌,我其实很喜欢这样。
Push it to the sides, it will drip more as it stands.
把它抹开到四边,抹得越厚流下来得越多。
And now, I will drape.
现在,我要再覆盖一层。
The curd with the cream, whipped but not too whipped.
加奶油的凝乳,要经过打发的但也不要打发过头。
Coax it to the edges.
把边上都抹上。
I've got a lot of almonds I've toasted, by which I mean, I've tossed them up in a dry hot frying pan until they're this colour.
我烤了很多杏仁,像我这么做,把杏仁放在一个干热的煎锅里,烤至这种颜色即可。
You need a lot, this isn't just decoration, it's so that you get a good amount of crunch.
你会用到很多杏仁,不仅仅是为了装饰,它可以带给你很多松脆感。
I always think of this a bit like, er, an upside down lemon meringue pie.
我总是觉得这个有点像,呃,一个颠倒的柠檬酥皮派。
And finally, some lemon zest.
最后来点柠檬皮。
And I just can't wait to sink into this lemony lusciousness.
我已经迫不及待地要享用这份柠檬美味了。

用户评论

表情0/300
喵,没有找到相关结果~
暂时没有评论,下载喜马拉雅与主播互动
猜你喜欢
朗姆酒蛋糕

我们希望用声音,让每一个人都能获取属于自己的深度商业知识,并开始属于你的独特思考。我们希望用轻松的方式,带给你本来严肃的经济、金融、科技和“专心搞钱”内容。这里...

by:_朗姆酒蛋糕

烘焙蛋糕

节目内容:烘焙蛋糕的知识分享主播介绍:汪工,从事烘焙24年,分享自己的烘焙小经验适合人群:烘焙小白,初入烘焙,对烘焙好奇,专研烘焙的人群你将收获:汪工24年的烘...

by:汪工牛烘烘烘焙

蛋糕熊故事

大海边有一个美丽的彩虹小镇,这里的居民掌管着世界上所有的彩虹。镇上的房子都是五颜六色的,到处开满了鲜花。蛋糕熊的故事就从这里开始。

by:幼儿童话故事

蚂蚁蛋糕店

大排长龙系列绘本,我看看是哪个小朋友在一边听,一边流口水的?

by:新月voice

蛋糕经济学

本书以严谨的证据为基础,用通俗易懂的语言为我们介绍了一个新的思维转折:从“分蛋糕”到“做大蛋糕”。

by:sunny学习分享读书会