当代“打工人”必备小tips,如何缓解焦虑调节自己?

2023-07-07 19:06:1003:32 6180
声音简介

Stress isn't a decision but how you deal with it certainly is.
压力不是一个决定,但你如何应对压力就是个决定。
Today we're gonna show you how you can be a master of a stressful situation at work with one effective exercise.
今天,我们将向你介绍如何通过一个有效的练习让你轻松应对工作中的压力状况。
According to a poll conducted by CareerBuilder,
根据凯业必达做的一项研究,
50 percent workers reported that they feel a great deal of stress on the job.
50%的员工说他们觉得工作压力很大。
But what causes workplace stress?
但什么会导致工作压力呢?
Are you getting stuck with too much work piling up on your desk?
你是不是被办公桌上堆积如山的工作缠身?
Do you need to have it all done in five minutes?
或是你需要在五分钟内完成所有这些?
Maybe you're getting criticized constantly, never praised.
也许是你经常被批评,从不被表扬。
You know it also happens when your job's too easy and you just simply not challenged or inspired.
你懂的,有时候你的工作太简单,没有挑战性或你没有灵感时,你也会感觉有压力。
Stress comes from all sides.
压力来自方方面面。
A stressful work environment can have a significant impact on your health.
紧张的工作环境会对你的健康产生重大影响。
The American Heart Association found the people who reported experiencing job-related stress had blood pressure that tested 10 percent higher than those who did not experience job stress.
美国心脏协会发现,称有相关工作压力的人的血压比没有工作压力的人要高出10%。
The study also found the people who are stressed maintain their high blood pressure even after they got home.
研究还发现,压力大的人即使在回家后也会处于高血压状态。
While those non stress participants, well, their blood pressure dropped right when they left the office.
而那些没有工作压力的参与者,嗯,他们离开办公室的时候血压就降下来了。
The British Medical Journal did a 15-year study on workplace stress and they found the people who reported being overworked and unable to meet deadlines were twice as likely to get type 2 diabetes than those who felt they were able to meet the deadlines.
《英国医学杂志》对工作场所的压力进行了一项长达15年的研究,他们发现那些工作过度、无法按时完成工作的人患2型糖尿病的可能性是那些认为自己能够按时完成工作的人的两倍。
So, whether you are in AP, HR, or upper management, today's wellcast is for you!
所以,无论你处于总裁助理、人事管理、还是高层管理职位,今天的wellcast都适合你!
There's no way to avoid stress but you have a choice to react in a healthy way.
没有办法避免压力,但你可以选择以健康的方式应对压力。
Stress is a circumstance but you are a force.
压力是一种境况,但你是一种力量。
There are really only three possible reactions to a bad situation,
面对一个糟糕的情况,无非三种反应:
removing yourself from the situation, changing the situation, or accepting the situation.
摆脱困境,改变现状,或者接受现状。
Open your wellcast journal to a blank page and make three columns, label them at the top: remove, change, and accept.
打开你的wellcast日志,翻到一张空白页,分成三列,在每列顶部加上标签:"摆脱"、"改变"和"接受"。
Now think of the five most stressful situations at your current workplace.
现在想一想,目前单位里最让你有压力的五个事项。
These might include your salary, your boss, your coworkers or your output.
其中可能包括你的薪水、你的老板、你的同事或你的工作产出。
Start by placing the stressors into each category.
首先把压力源分类列出来。
Start with a larger one like your salary.
比如,从比重较大的压力源——你的薪水开始。
You do have the decision to,
你可以做出以下决定,
A, remove yourself from your current workplace and find a better job; B, change your situation by asking for a raise;
A,离开现在的单位找一份更好的工作;B,通过要求加薪改变你的状况;
or C, accept the situation that you're in.
C,接受你现在的处境。
Once you've divided the stressors, write out five short action plans for each situation,
按不同情况把压力源分类后,针对每一类别列出五个简短的行动计划,
for example, if you've chosen to change an unpleasant situation with your co-worker, map out exactly how you're going to do that.
例如,如果你选择了要改变与同事之间不愉快的状况,那么就要明确地计划好你要怎么做。
Move your desk or if it's really bad maybe you could talk to your supervisor.
你可以把你的办公桌挪到别的位置,或者如果情况很糟,你可以和你的上司说说这个事情。
Remember acceptance isn't necessarily avoidance.
记住接受不一定是逃避。
Sometimes dealing with stress is as simple as learning how to put your frustrations into perspective.
有时候应对压力就像学会如何正确看待挫折一样简单。
Congratulations, you've just identified your top five stressors, and better yet,
恭喜你,你已经明确了你的五大压力源,更好的是,
you know what you're gonna do to make a difference.
你知道你要做什么来改变现状。
That is a huge accomplishment because you've transformed negative elements in your life and opportunities to reengage and grow.
这是一个巨大的成就,因为你已经把生活中的消极因素转换成重新融入和成长的机会。
Let's recap.
让我们回顾一下。
Ughhh, you can't completely avoid workplace stress but you can deal with it in a more productive way.
啊哈,你不能完全避免工作压力,但你可以用一种更有成效的方式来应对。
Excess stress can lead to higher blood pressure and even diabetes so to combat stress at your job, use your wellcast journal to divide those stressors into three very specific categories, remove, accept and change.
过度的压力会导致血压升高,甚至引发糖尿病,所以为了在工作中对抗压力,请使用你的wellcast日志将这些压力分为三个非常具体的类别:"摆脱"、"接受"和"改变"。
Then figure out concrete plans how to react to these stressors healthfully.
然后制定如何健康应对这些压力的具体计划。

用户评论

表情0/300
猜你喜欢
你就是团队|打工人必备

【作品简介】人是社会性的动物,只有在集体中才能更好地体现出人的价值,脱离了群体的人是没有任何社会意义的。成功的团队并不是建立在哪一个人的基础上,即使是像迈克...

by:韦琳韦琳

你就是团队|打工人必备

【作品简介】人是社会性的动物,只有在集体中才能更好地体现出人的价值,脱离了群体的人是没有任何社会意义的。成功的团队并不是建立在哪一个人的基础上,即使是像迈克...

by:毛血一定旺

打工人

有人夜夜笙歌、纸醉金迷,有人披星戴月、勤恳付出;有人出行轿车、不惧寒暑,有人共享单车、地铁抢座;有人星河烂漫、理想丰满,有人不提以后、只争朝夕——这就是新一代的...

by:华语音乐

搞笑故事大合集丨一秒逗笑,打工人必备!

【内容简介】你给我滚,马不停蹄地滚--笑话书第一品牌"四裤全输"系列最新作品,搞笑100%,幽默100%包括杯具最经典、最权威的解释,新杯具事件大集合,爆笑笑话...

by:听书铺

【会员免费】烦躁不安|打工族|当代城市人

打工记者孙天一因乐好助人卷入一场一元钱官司之中,并因此在能改变命运的外来工十佳评选中败北;之后他又身陷妻子香兰等三个女人的情感纠葛中不能自拔,其命运又发生了一系...

by:灿林有声

打工人秘籍

教师主播AU后期聊长大后那点事儿

by:花声人儿

时尚打工人

节目主题:生活中的我们主播是谁:猫猫女适合谁听:打工人主播的话:早安,打工人!

by:瑞幸咖啡馆

三界打工人

李强本是个平凡的高中生,莫名其妙获得了天庭打工系统,他帮助天庭的各路神仙完成任务,获得火眼金睛,神奇医术,仙家道法,从此无所不能!曾经,他只是个靠打工赚钱的可怜...

by:相聚在一起此