拒绝邀请
1. Sorry, I won’t be able to make it.
抱歉,我去不了。
2. I’d really love to go, but I’ve made plans already.
我很想去,但我已经有安排了。
3. That sounds lovely, but I’ve got something else on tonight.
听起来很棒,但我今天晚上事情。
4. Thanks for thinking of me, but I’ll have to pass this time. Rain check?
谢谢你想着我,不过这回我去不了。改天吧?
5. I appreciate the invite, but I can’t make it. Let’s do this another time.
感谢你的邀请,但我来不了。我们改天再约吧。
因忙碌而拒绝
1. Sorry, I’m really snowed under at the moment. Can I do this later?
对不起,我现在真的很忙。可以晚些再做吗?
2. I won’t be able to fit this one in today. Sorry.
我今天挤不出时间做这个。抱歉。
3. I can’t do this today, I’m afraid, but tomorrow might work.
恐怕我今天做不了,但明天也许行。
4. Unfortunately, I can’t at the moment. It’s not going to work today.
不好意思,我现在做不了。今天是没辙了。
5. Sorry, I’m tied down with something else and won’t be able to do this now.
对不起,我手上正忙着,现在顾不过来。
拒绝提供帮助
1. I’d really love to help, but I can’t I’m sorry.
我真的很想帮你,但实在无能为力。不好意思。
2. This isn’t really my thing. But I know someone who might be able to help.
这我不太了解。但我知道谁能帮上忙。
3. I’m sorry. I can’t help you out. I hope you get it all sorted.
很抱歉,我帮不了你。希望你能搞定。
4. Sorry - I wish I could help, but I can’t. I hope you don’t mind.
抱歉,我真希望能帮上忙,但实在没辙。希望你不要介意。
5. I wish I was able to help, but I don’t have the answer.
我真希望我能帮上忙,但我实在爱莫能助。
用户评论