小王子
If you please draw me a sheep?
你能不能给我画只绵阳
If you please draw me a sheep.
你能不能给我画只绵阳
Draw me a sheep!
得我画只绵阳
When a mystery is too over- powering,one dare not disobey.
当神秘事物将你震慑住时,你就不敢不听话
Draw?I don’t know how to draw.
画画可我不会画画
That doesn’t matter.
不要紧的
The first sheep I drew was too sickly,and the second one,not to his liking either.
我画的第一只羊病的太厉害而第二只也不合他心意
Don,t you see,that,s not a sheep.This is a ram,it has horns.
难道你看不出来这不是绵羊这是山羊它有角呢
And this one was...
Too old.
而这一只
太老了
I want a sheep that will live for a long time.
我想要一只可以活很久的羊
So I drew this
所以我画这只
Now luckily there are good seeds too.And one day,from a seed blown from no one knew where,a new kind of sprout came up.
幸运的是也有一些好的种子。一天,不知道从哪吹来一粒种子,长出一种新的萌芽。
I knew you’ll be miraculous.I know you will.
我知道你一定是一个奇迹你一定是
How beautiful you are!
你多麽漂亮啊
I’m only half awake.
我才刚刚睡醒
Forgive me, I’m still quite dishevelled.
真对不起,我还是这么乱蓬蓬的
You’re perfect
你很完美
And I not?
可不是吗
I was born at the same moment as the sun.
我出生在日出之时
It was there they shared their first sunrise and their first sunset.
在那里他们第一次共赏日出第一次共享日落
It’s very cold where you live.
你这里可真冷。
用户评论