Tony Zhan-电影配音-海洋-The Ocean

2019-10-10 17:11:3402:00 1114
声音简介

Tony Zhan-电影配音《The Ocean》

狠兜兜的小童音,是出于对文字的理解和认同。金色的年华里留下美好的收藏。




I am the ocean.


我是海洋。


I am water.


我是水。


I’m most of this planet.


我组成了这个星球的大部分。


I shaped this.


我打造了这个星球的形状。


Every stream, every cloud and every raindrop


每条溪流,每朵云彩,每滴雨水


It all comes back to me.


终将回归我的怀抱。


One way or another,


不管怎样,


Every living thing here needs me.


这儿的每个生物都需要我。


I’m the source.


我就是源泉。


I’m what they crawled out of.


是我孕育了他们。


Humans, they are not different.


人类,他们也没有什么不同。


I don’t owe them a thing.


我什么都不欠他们。


I give, they take.


我给与,他们索取。


But I can always take back.


但我总能拿回来。


That’s just the way it’s always been.


这是自然法则。


It’s not their planet anyway, never was, never will be.


这不是他们的星球,以前不是,以后也不是。


But humans, they take more than their share.


但是人类,他们索取的比他们应得的多。


They poison me, then they expect me to feed them.


他们污染我,还期待我养育他们。


But that doesn’t work that way.


但是这样是行不通的。


If humans want to exist in nature with me, and off of me,


如果人类还想和我一起共同生活在这星球上,


I suggest they listen close. I’m only gonna say this once.


我建议他们仔细听,我只讲一遍。


If nature isn’t kept healthy, humans won’t survive, simple as that.


如果不能保证自然的健康,人类就无法生存,就是这么简单。


I mean, I could give a damn with or without humans.


不管人类存不存在,我都不会在意。


I am the Ocean.


我是海洋。


I cover this entire planet once.


我曾经覆盖了整个地球。


And I can always cover it again.


我也可以将它再次覆盖。


That’s all I have to say.


我只想说这么多。




用户评论

表情0/300
喵,没有找到相关结果~
暂时没有评论,下载喜马拉雅与主播互动
声音主播

1825444

简介:英诗并不高冷,寻一条捷径,跟Susan一起攀岩走壁,闻一闻太阳,听一听野花,看一看风走过的足迹。一起来感受一下英语世界的“唐诗宋词”,是不是你也会有 “蓦然回首,见伊人独立”的砰然心动?生命是一场没有开始亦没有结束的盛宴。循着英诗这一条崎岖盘桓的林间小路,愉悦着眼睛,耳朵,心灵,不觉间已经置身于这繁华盛景之中。但见琉璃结彩,玉树琼瑶;高朋雅士,一觞一咏:莎翁兀自吟哦,醉翁莞尔一醉。