我们都是战士

2020-05-07 09:09:0704:29 198
所属专辑:枫露英语朗读
声音简介

Dawn is breaking and we are seeing light coming through.

黎明,正在到来;曙光,就在前方。

《我们都是战士We Are All Fighters》

This is a war, 

这是一场战争

and we are all fighters. 

而我们都是战士!

To the fighters

致敬所有的战士们!

We are facing a dark time right now.

我们正面临着黑暗时刻

Some of us are stuck at home

我们中有些人不得不禁足在家

Some are stuck far away from home

有些人不得不滞留他乡

Some of us have lost their jobs,

我们中有人失去了工作

Some have to shut down their businesses

有人关停了赖以为生的生意

Some of us are cutting down the expenses

我们中有人不得不缩减开支

Some can’t even pay their rent and bills 

有人甚至支付不起房租和账单

Some can’t go back to school

我们中有人无法回到学校

Some can’t get back to their jobs

有人无法回到工作岗位

And some of us are still working day and night, 

我们中有人必须日夜坚守

no matter how exhausted they are 

无论多么疲惫

Or how dangerous it is.

抑或多么危险

Some of us have become infected.

我们中有人被感染

They were isolated from their families, their loved ones,

他们不得不离开家人和所爱之人

and have to be alone in the wards,

独自在病房面对恐惧

Or even worse, it is their children, parents, or loved ones that are infected

甚至更遭的是,被感染的是他们的孩子、父母或者爱人

and they don’t even have a chance to say goodbye 

他们甚至来不及当面道别

The virus is rampaging

病毒在大行肆虐

The numbers are increasing 

感染人数在不断增加

The rumors are spreading

谣言四起

The fear is growing

恐惧弥漫 

It seems that all of a sudden 

似乎整个国家都在一瞬间

the whole country lost its vitality and prosperity. 

失去了往日的活力和繁华

You are not the only one who is worrying,

你不是一个人在担忧

you are not the only one who is fearing,

你不是一个人在恐惧

You are not the only one who is struggling

你不是一个人在苦苦支撑

We are all facing a dark time right now,

我们都在面临一个黑暗时刻

Our country is facing a dark time right now.

我们整个国家都在面临一个黑暗时刻

This is a war!  

这是一场战争!

It’s a war without guns, bombs, or smoke

这是一场没有枪、没有炮、没有硝烟的战争

But it’s a war with virus, doubts, fears, rumors, and discriminations. 

但这是一场与病毒、怀疑、恐惧、谣言和歧视的战争

But we shall all be fighters, my dear fellows!

但我们都是战士!我亲爱的同胞们,

Not just the doctors, the nurses, the policemen and the scientists who should fight

不仅仅只是医生、护士、警察和科学家在战斗

All of us should be the fighters in this war

我们都应该成为这场战争中的战士

We shall fight against fear

我们应该和恐惧斗争

We shall fight against uncertainty

我们应该和未知斗争

We shall fight against doubts

我们应该和怀疑斗争

We shall fight against selfishness

我们应该和自私斗争

We shall fight against rumors

我们应该和谣言斗争

We shall fight against discriminations

我们应该和歧视斗争

This is going to be a fierce and cruel war

这将会是一场激烈的严酷的战争

But don’t be afraid, 

但是不用害怕

We’re gonna win this war together in the end!

我们终将取得这场战争的胜利

Our people may get sick, 

我们的人民可能生病

our city may get sick,

我们的城市可能生病

but we as a brave nation, will never ever get sick

但我们作为一个勇敢的民族,绝不会被病魔打倒

Because we have the history, spirit and determination to win.

因为我们拥有必胜的历史、精神和决心!

We’ve been on this planet for over 5000 years.

我们在地球上已经延续了5000年 

We’ve witnessed much darker moments

我们见证过更加黑暗的时刻

We’ve been through much crueler trials

我们经历过更加残酷的考验

No matter it’s the war, invasion, starvation, poverty or natural disasters

无论是战争、侵略、饥饿、贫穷还是自然灾害

We’ve always survived and 

我们总是幸存下来

We’ve always stood back up on our feet

我们总是能重新站立起来

We’ve always won in the end.  

我们总是赢的最后的胜利

And we will definitely win this time. 

所以这一次我们也将取得最终的胜利

We don’t know how long this will take, 

我们不知道这场战争将持续多久

Or what cost we have to pay

又或者我们将付出什么代价 

But there’s one thing we are 100% sure

但有一件事我们100%的确定

That is: we are going to win this war in the end! 

那就是我们终将赢得这场战争的胜利

Because that’s what we’ve been doing for the past 5000 years.

因为在我们过去5000年的历史中,我们就是这样做的

And that’s what makes us the greatest nation ever

而正因如此成就了我们这个世上最伟大的民族

It is only by going through dark times that we can separate the greatest from the great.

只有经历黑暗时刻才能区分伟大和平庸

In each dark time,

在每一个黑暗时刻

We’ve always fought together 

我们总是共同抗争

No matter how strong our enemy was

无论我们的敌人有多么强大

Or how impossible it seemed to win

又或者我们赢的概率微乎其微

We just kept fighting 

我们都会坚持战斗

Because we are all fighters!

因为我们都是战士!

When all of this is over, 

当所有这一切结束后,

we’ll have another great and heroic story 

我们又有了一个伟大的英雄的故事

to tell our children, our grandchildren 

可以讲给我们的子孙听

and they will tell the next generations. 

而他们也将把这个故事告诉给他们的下一代

That’s how we’ll pass this great spirit on, 

我们会将传递这份伟大的精神代代相传

and keep it alive forever!

永存不朽!

作者:刘洁,研究生毕业于中国人民大学,曾在欧盟总部中欧青年交流大会,多哈论坛,全球青年领袖峰会等国际会议担任演讲嘉宾。女性创业者,创立国内最具影响力的青年国际交流社群Hi-World.与联合国,全球青年领袖大会,维也纳大学等世界知名,国际组织,大学,NGO等合作,帮助超过3000中国青年赴海外交流。曾获得联合国青年机构表彰。拥有自己的自媒体账号“洁出表达力”,专注分享表达和演讲技巧。


用户评论

表情0/300
喵,没有找到相关结果~
暂时没有评论,下载喜马拉雅与主播互动
音频列表
猜你喜欢
我们都是当兵的

想听就来听,免费...

by:慕白讲故事

我们都是故事迷

当月光透过窗,你还在床上翻来覆去,迟迟不能入睡时,不如听我给你讲个故事吧。不过,我的睡前故事里可没有公主与龙的爱恨情仇,更没有大兔子与小兔子的你侬我侬,只有一...

by:元气满满滴桃子

我们都是追梦人

奋斗者的时代,实干家的风采!“我们都在努力奔跑,我们都是追梦人”《我们都是追梦人——沈阳高质量发展专题人物故事汇》节目借由一个个鲜活的人物故事,营造“亲商、安商...

by:沈阳发布

我们都是追梦人

献礼新中国成立70周年,青年演员吴谨言受邀参与由国家音乐产业基地主办、无限星空音乐集团承办的《我和我的祖国》——“音为有你”主题音乐活动,以一首《我们都是追梦人...

by:华语音乐

我们都是食人族

日更5集,不定期爆更!订阅可以收到更新提醒哦~【内容简介】《我们都是食人族》为结构主义大师列维—斯特劳斯于1989年至2000年间,在意大利《共和报...

by:世纪文景电子书

我们都是食人族

作者:[法]克劳德·列维-斯特劳斯出版社:上海人民出版社译者:廖惠瑛内容简介现代最伟大的人类学家列维-斯特劳斯写给普通读者的小书以异域经验...

by:赵艾文

我们都是夜猫子

听说,听电台的人都有着古老情结眷恋声音,眷恋故事,眷恋一个陌生你不认识我,我不认识你我们却分享着同一个秘密你那么耐心的听我诉说陌生人陌声人你听见了...

by:mini_zy

我们全家都是极品

万总推荐别惹我,我全家是极品!林美依穿到了一本女主种田文里,成了文中女主的极品邻居。娘是原文里好八卦的嘴碎大妈,到处说女主坏话。爹是原文里的混不吝莽夫,还打伤女...

by:年下选我我超甜