weibo、vx公众账号:马小甜儿,今天的课堂笔记也会更新在我的vx公号中。选音频,做笔记,剪片子,每一集的成型都需要几天的时间做准备,欢迎订阅点赞,如果你喜欢的话,也请分享给你的朋友们!你们的支持是我的动力!
S1ep05
第一段音频:06:50
-Narrator: The next day as residents began to patrol Wisteria Lane in the hope of foiling potential burglars,
第二天当整个社区都在巡逻, 防犯潜在的盗窃者时
Gabrielle was about to experience a home invasion of her own.
Gabrielle 遇到了自己家的一个不请自来的闯入者。
-Gabrielle: Mama Solis! Solis 妈妈!
-Gabrielle: What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么?
-Mama Solis: I came to visit my son and daughter in law. What does it look like?
我来看我的儿子和媳妇,不然呢?
-Gabrielle: Does Carlos know you are coming?
Carlos 知道你要来吗?
-Mama Solis: No. He likes to be surprised.
不知道,他喜欢惊喜。
-Mama Solis: Now come, Gabrielle.
过来,Gabrielle。
-Mama Solis: Family should always hug, regardless of how they feel about each other.
一家人应该多拥抱,不管他们是否喜欢对方。
第二段音频:18:50
-Mama Solis: So you shop a lot, huh?
你经常购物是吗?
-Gabrielle: Yeah. So?
是啊,所以?
-Mama Solis: Most women that shop a lot, it’s because they don’t have anything better to do.
大多数经常购物的女人是因为她没有更好的事情做。
-Gabrielle: What’s your point?
你想说什么?
-Mama Solis: Well, if you had children...
如果你有孩子呢...
-Gabrielle: Here we go.
又来了。
-Mama Solis: I’m just saying that children give your life purpose.
我只是说孩子会让你的生命变得有意义。
You get so busy taking care of them that you don’t have any time to wonder if you’re happy.
你忙着照顾他们,你没有时间去想你是否快乐。
-Gabrielle: You know, Juanita, this is so like you.
你知道, Juanita, 你就是这样。
我邀请你来好好购物你,你却想方设法打击我。
-Mama Solis: Oh, you didn’t invite me. I invited myself.
你可没有邀请我,我自己来的。
You keep looking at your watch. Is there someplace you have to be?
你一直在看手表,你是有什么别的地方要去吗?
-Gabrielle: NO!
没有!
And for the record, I am not one of those women who has a hole in her heart that can only be filled by a baby.
我不是那种不生孩子,人生就不完整的女人。
I like my life. A lot. It’s very fulfilling.
我很喜欢我现在的生活,非常充实。
-Mama Solis: Excuse my daughter in law, she’s very ‘fulfilled’
我的儿媳妇非常充实。
美剧英语
绝望主妇
影视英语
用户评论