中国新年37 制 作 烟 花
Ren Zhong is the lead scientist here. He is obsessed with pyrotechnics.
钟任是这里的首席科学家。他对烟花制造十分着迷
If you could make any firework, like your ultimate dream firework, what would it be?
如果你能随意制造烟花,你最梦寐以求的是制造什么烟花呢
Zhong has agreed to share his secret recipe for red fireworks with me.
钟先生同意告诉我红色烟花的秘密配方
What's it like, the moment that you've designed something in the laboratory
当你在实验室里设计好了一种烟花
and you get to see it explode for the first time, what does it feel like?
然后到外面看它试爆,那是怎样一番体验呢
That's magical, right? You've got the best job ever!
那很神奇,是吧。你这真是最棒的职业了
I want to do this, I want to make them myself.
我也想做,我想自己做一下
Alright, so mix up and then pour down there.
好的,混合起来,然后倒进去
The mixture we made is carefully spooned into a tube.
我们把做好的混合物小心地舀进管子里
Time to find out if the recipe has worked.
该检测配方是否有效了
So this is the fun bit, this is Mr. Zhong's test facility
这一步有意思,这是钟先生的试验设备
where I get to set lights to these bad boys and watch them burn.
我要点燃这些坏小子,看他们燃烧
Hopefully if we got it right, these gonna be red.
如果我们弄对了,就会出现红色
Put them down there. I've got a lighter. Boom!
放在这里。我有打火机。轰!
Hit the lights. This is the moment of truth. It's happening.
把灯关上。这是见证时刻。效果没错
It is red! This is it. It is actually red!
是红色,红颜色,是红色
This is fantastic. I am now a bonafide fireworks maker.
这太奇妙了,我现在是烟花制作人
The shells are left to dry before being sent all overthe world.
烟花弹晾干后,再送往世界各地
And here is a finished firework.
这是个烟花成品
Now the factory has to make sure that thesedefinitely work
厂里必须保证产品质量
and the only true way of doing that is to let them off.
唯一办法就是实放烟花
And it is nearly dark.
而且天几乎黑了
I'm joined by Dancing factory's General Manager, Eva Chung for an hour's quality control.
我跟着东信工厂总经理钟娟进行了一小时质量监控
Just a perk of her job.
检验她工作成果
Every evening, the hills of Liuyang are alive with the sound of fireworks
每个夜晚,浏阳山区如白昼,烟花声声
that each factory detonates its latest designs.
每个工厂都在试射最新设计
Seeing your fireworks in the sky, how does that make you feel?
看到自己烟花在天上,你有什么感觉
I am so proud of it. It's my father's business and also our family business.
我非常自豪。这是我父亲的事业,也是我们家族事业
We made it from nothing. And we light the night sky.
我们白手起家,而且我们点亮了夜晚。
用户评论