我不知道我是谁 You're a Hero, Daley

2021-12-13 16:06:5406:59 57
声音简介

我不知道我是谁 You’re a hero, Daley .

(英)乔恩·布莱克 文,邢培键译。By Jon Blake

Daley didn’t know what he was.

达利不知道自己是谁。

“Am I a monkey?” he said.

“我是一只猴子吗?”

“Am I a koala?”

“我是一只树袋熊吗?”

“Am I a porcupine?”

“我是一头豪猪吗?”

Daley didn’t know where to live.

达利不知道自己应该住在哪里。

“Should I live in a cave?” she said.

“我应该住在山洞里吗?”他说。

“Should I live in a nest?”

“我应该住在鸟窝里吗?”

“Should I live in a web?”

“我应该住在蜘蛛网上吗?”

Daley didn’t know what to eat.

达利不知道自己应该吃什么。

“Should I eat fish?” he said.

“我应该吃鱼吗?”他说。

“Should I eat potatoes?”

“我应该吃土豆吗?”

“Should I eat worms?”

“我应该吃虫子吗?”

Daley didn’t know why his feet were so big.

达利不知道自己的脚为什么那么大。

“Are they for water-skiing?” he said.

“是用来滑冰的吗?”他说。

“Are they for the mice to sit on?”

“是用来给老鼠坐的吗?”

“Are they to keep the rain off?”

“是用来遮雨的吗?”

Daley saw the birds in the tree, anddecided he would live in a tree.

达利看见鸟住在树上,就决定自己也要住在树上。

Daley saw the squirrels eating acorns, anddecided he would eat acorns.

达利看见松鼠吃橡子,就决定自己也要吃橡子。

But he still didn’t know why his feet wereso big.

但他还是不知道自己的脚为什么那么大。

One day, there was a great panic in thewoodland.

一天,树林里的兔子们都慌慌张张的。

All the rabbits got beneath Daley’s tree.

他们跑到达利的树下。

“You must climb down at once, Daley ,” theycried.

“你得赶紧下来,达利!”他们大喊。

“Jazzy is coming!”

“洁西来啦!”

“Who is Jazzy?” asked Daley.

“洁西是谁?”达利问。

The rabbits were too excited to answer.

兔子们急得没工夫回答。

They scattered across the grass and vanishedinto their burrows.

他们在草地上四下散开,消失在地洞里。

Daley stayed in his tree, and nibbledanother acorn, and wandered about his big feet.

达利待在他的树上,又啃了一个橡子,还在琢磨他的大脚。

Jazzy crept out of the bushes.

洁西慢慢地钻出灌木丛。

Her teeth were as sharp as broken glass,and her eyes were as quick as fleas.

她的牙齿像碎玻璃一样风力,她的眼睛像跳蚤一样灵活。

He sneaked around the burrows, but therewas not a rabbit to be seen.

洁西在地洞旁转来转去,可是,一只兔子也没见着。

Jazzy looked up. Daley waved.

洁西往上看。达利挥了挥手。

Jazzy began to climb the tree.

洁西开始爬树。

The other rabbits poked out their noses andtrembled.

其他的兔子都探出鼻子,浑身发抖。

“Hello,” said Daley to Jazzy.

“你好。”达利对洁西说。

“Are you a badger?”

“你是一只獾吗?”

“Are you an elephant?”

“你是一头大象吗?”

“Are you a platypus?”

“你是一只鸭嘴兽吗?”

Jazzy crept closer.

洁西越爬越近。

“No, my friend,” she whispered, “I am aweasel.”

“不,我的朋友,”她低声说,“我是黄鼠狼!”

“Do you live in a pond?” asked Daley.

“你住在池塘里吗?”达利问。

“Do you live in a dam?”

“你住在水坝上吗?”

“Do you live in a kennel?”

“你住在狗窝里吗?”

Jazzy crept closer still.

洁西爬得更近了。

“No, my friend,” she hissed. “I live in thedarkest corner of the wood.”

“不,我的朋友,”她边说边发出嘶嘶的声音,“我住在树林里最黑暗的角落。”

“Do you eat cabbages?” asked Daley.

“你吃圆白菜吗?”

“Do you eat insects?”

“你吃昆虫吗?”

“Do you eat fruit?”

“你吃水果吗?”

Jazzy crept right up to Daley.

洁西爬到了达利身边。

“No, my friend,” she rasped, “I eatrabbits! Rabbits like you!”

“不,我的朋友,”她用刺耳的声音说,“我吃兔子!像你一样的兔子!”

Daley’s face fell.

达利非常吃惊。

“Am I… a rabbit?” he stammered.

“我是……兔子?”他结结巴巴地说。

Jazzy nodded and licked her lips… andleapt!

洁西点点头……舔舔嘴唇……然后一跳!

Daley didn’t have to think. Quick as aflash, he turned his back, and kicked out with his massive feet.

达利想都没想,他像闪电一样转过身,用他的超级大脚使劲一踢。

Jazzy sailed through the air, far far away,back where she came from.

洁西飞过天空,远远地、远远地,从哪儿来又飞回哪儿去了。

The other rabbits jumped and cheered andhugged each other.

其他的兔子们跳啊,欢呼啊,还互相拥抱。

“You’re a hero, Daley!” they cried.

“你是一个英雄,达利!”他们大喊。

“That’s funny,” said Daley. “I thought Iwas a rabbit.”

“真奇怪,”达利说,“我还以为我是一只兔子呢。”


 【注:音频故事较原文有所改编】

用户评论

表情0/300
喵,没有找到相关结果~
暂时没有评论,下载喜马拉雅与主播互动
猜你喜欢
我是谁

在厦门乐易读书会上推荐的书单中有一本《第三种文化》,以前没有读过,读过以后发现其中确实有很多人物的著作需要进一步追踪,林恩.马古利斯的针对原始生物发展历程的大...

by:蓝天白云绿草

我是谁

黄渤·《我是谁》电影《神秘巨星》中文版电影主题曲关于“我是谁?”,这是一个永恒的话题,每个人都会反问自己。歌曲大胆加入印度音乐元素,与影片基调完美契合,黄渤通...

by:华语音乐

我是谁

内容简介“杀人了!”我从梦中惊醒,刚梦中有个杀人犯正拿刀追杀我。我捂着胸口平复情绪,顺便瞄了一眼闹钟--半夜10点半,有人在此时捂住了我的嘴。我一惊,立刻想要推...

by:贰十8

我是谁

我是谁?我到底是谁?是谁杀了爸妈?那个人,啊!原来是我自己,哈哈哈!是我杀的!

by:花花醉客

我是谁

找到快乐与自由的随身指南

by:净凡3