迪士尼《后裔·极恶世界》
So you guys know the cheer……
你们俩知道加油口号的……
You just gave it to us.
你不是刚给我们了吗。
Everyone knows the cheer.
每个人都知道口号的。
We do it every year!
我们每年都表演。
F-i-g-h-t!
战斗!
What’s that spell?Fight,fight,fight!
大声喊-战斗,战斗,战斗!
Is it just me,or……
只有我觉得,还是……
Does this cheer sound exactly like that spell that my mom used to say to us when we were kids?
这加油口号很像小时候我妈跟我们念的咒语吗?
How did that go?
怎么念来着?
B-i-t and e!
咬人!
What does that spell?-Bite,bite,bite!
大声喊-咬,咬,咬!
Speak no words!We’ll cause a fright!
无需多言!恐惧袭来!
What’s a bark with out a bite?
低声咆哮獠牙张开
You accidentally turned everyone into dogs and you want me to help you spellbook to reverse it?
你们不小心把大家都变成狗然后想让我用你们的咒语书帮忙变回来?
Of course I speak dog!I’m Cruella’s son.
我当然会说狗语!我可是库伊拉的儿子。
But why don’t you just spell them back?
可你们自己施复原咒语不就得了?
Right.You can’t because all you can do is bark.
对哦。你们现在只能汪汪叫了。
Sorry,Mal.But opportunities like this don’t happen every day.
抱歉,玛尔。但这种机会可不常有。
Hi,Jay!Roll over!
嗨,杰!打滚!
Play dead!
装死!
This has to go on record.
一定要拍照留念。
Down,girl. Heel.
淡定,妹子。淡定。
Fine.Give me the spellbook.
好吧。咒语书给我。
Page 43.Got it.
43页。懂了。
Here is it.“Bark,woof,bark,bow wow,bark,grrr.”
在这。“汪,呜呜,汪汪汪汪,吼。”
Hey!
嘿!
Hi,guys……
嗨,伙计们……
Jay,you know how I said Spirit Day shouldn’t involve hitting people?
杰,记得我说过学校精神日不该打人吗?
Yeah.
是啊。
I changed my mind.
我改变注意了。
用户评论