翻译来自网络
https://www.douban.com/note/273262287/
Invictus
by William Ernast Henley
Out of the night that covers me, 覆盖我者其暗夜 ,
Black as the pit from pole to pole; 黑如极岭处幽壑;
I thank whatever gods may be 何方神圣我都谢
For my unconquerable soul. 为我不屈之魂魄。
In the fell clutch of circumstance, 希望渺茫境遇里,
I have not winced, nor cried aloud. 我未退缩,未叫喊。
Under the bludgeonings of chance, 棍棒威吓劣势底,
My head is bloody, but unbowed. 头破血流,仍昂然。
Beyond this place of wrath and tears 此地怒与泪上方
Looms but the Horror of the shade; 仅恐怖阴影笼围;
And yet the menace of the years 然岁月之险象
Finds, and shall find me, unafraid. 察觉,且断我,无畏 。
It matters not how strait the gate, 不管天国之门多窄,
How charged with punishments the scroll: 不论经卷注满罚惩:
I am the master of my fate. 我是我命运之主宰
I am the captain of my soul. 我是我灵魂之统领。
花阴寂寂春
很受感动!
英诗三百首 回复 @花阴寂寂春:
谢谢!疫情当前,确实需要‘我命由我不由天’!